Our 7 steps to Excellent ResultsCleaning ServicesOur Expert Approach
Our 7 steps, 7 gold stars London serviceYou won’t find anywhere else a gold star, local carpet cleaning service even remotely close to the one we provide. It is based on 7 steps:
- We move the furniture.
- We vacuum the entire surface.
- We monitor the carpet to identify the type of stains it has, as well as the type of fabric it’s been made of.
- We pre-spray it. This step attracts the dirt and the grit from inside and on the fibres and weaves.
- We then use the hot water extraction method, deep cleaning it.
- We use an odoriser, for protection.
- Finally, we further protect it by using a stain and durable water repellent such as Scotchgard™.
Our guarantee is that if you are not happy with the result, we will re-clean within 24 hours, so call our advisers on 0208 861 0979 to book early and get a further discount!
As a professional carpet cleaning company with local branches all over London, we provide several services, in the best way they can be provided, through:Also, we’re fully trained to our industry’s standards, and SafeContractor approved. We give free advice on getting your carpets cleaned, by phone or by e-mail. We guarantee your complete satisfaction with our services — or we will re-clean for free.
- listening to your feedback
- improving our fantastic services: we clean carpets, rugs, curtains and upholstery, and we remove stains
- relying on, and continuously insuring and training our local expert technicians
- cutting down on our prices, and on the time it takes to get to your property, by opening local branches in your London area
So for an excellent, professional service that’s local to you, call us on 0208 861 0979 for a free, no obligation quote!
Our expert approach to getting your carpets cleanedTo achieve maximum results, and to have your carpets and upholstery cleaned professionally, we use the hot water extraction method — commonly known as steam cleaning — for most of the types of fibres and weaves in such fabrics. We deep steam them thoroughly until we get the best results. Hot water extraction is the latest technique used by our local carpet cleaners, together with their experience gained from working all over London, their training to the latest standards in our industry, and their chemicals and equipment which are safe both for the environment, and for your home. We only use chemicals which have been approved by British Standards, and the latest, most performing, industrial strength carpet cleaning equipment. From our experience and large number of businesses and customers we’ve served over the years, this approach returns the best results possible. For special fabrics, as well as for silk and woolen rugs, we use different methods as they require special attention. Our technicians are well aware, trained and experienced to advise you of the best course of action to take. Also, in special situations and for your own convenience, we can either clean your rugs at your property, or at one of our depots in London.
Our advisers are well aware of all the situations and common issues in our industry. It’s best to give them a call direct on 0208 861 0979 for free, friendly advice!